Damn that Connie Chung!

SHE'S SERIOUSLY SCREWING AROUND WITH MY HEAD.... SHE'S A FREAKING ENIGMA...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Yup, Im still alive...barely

Hey one and all. Its been quite awhile I guess. Well, lets go through all the changes that have been going down since we last spoke. I no longer work at the brewhaus. I love those guys immesely and miss them horribly! My birthday went off with out a hitch. I of course got incredibly drunk and dont remember the last two bars of the evening, but I do remember having fun and doing my required pabstism to the song stylings of Madonna. Christmas was awesome. I got to spend some good family time with the parents and bro and niece (who is the cutest thing youve ever seen). New Years was awesome too. I ended up with the night off and we all rang in the new year at the Brewhaus topped off with a champagne toast (which our table got 2 free bottles of since we are by far the coolest kids in that bar). So now for the biggest change. After the new year I moved myself out of Springfield Illinois. I am now living the semi-big city St.Louis MO. I love it. Im living with my homo Chris in Soulard. Im working for the Human Rights Campaign. Its so much fun. I miss my crew a lot though. But I am only an hour away and they are all coming down here for mardi gras... 2nd largest in the nation baby! Some papers are already expecting it to be the 1st largest this year since that bitch katrina came to New Orleans. It should definately be a good time! My friends Andy and Laura are actually getting married down here this new years at the city museum. That Im sure will be the new years to end all new years. I mean seriously, booze, dancing, and a giant 3 story loft adult playland all to ourselves. I challenge anyone to come up with a better party than that! Oh, I almost forgot.. I am currently trying to join the St.Louis Arch Rival Rollergirls. Its the local roller derby down here. Ive even already got a name, "Tragedy Ann". Cute huh? Well I guess I should probably head out of here. Got some shopping to do for Valentines day... Love you all and hope to see you down here soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home