Damn that Connie Chung!

SHE'S SERIOUSLY SCREWING AROUND WITH MY HEAD.... SHE'S A FREAKING ENIGMA...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Staying home and loving it

So the past few days I have been sick. Yucky sick. Just the flu I imagine. But all day yesterday I sat in my house. It was great. I worked out, watched tv, and slept. I havent spent an entire day at home in a really long time. I worked on Saint Patty's day and Saint Pattys parade day. That sucked. I did enjoy wearing my shirt that said "my dad is german" with shamrocks all over it on Thursday. I made it myself and it really confused the HELL out of all the drunk ass people in the bar. I laughed and laughed. Friday I got to see all three of my wonderful Chris's. Chris Obrien is one of my best friends from highschool. He's back on Springbreak. Chris Holmes is of course my big tall best gay friend in the world..we went out to eat. Then theres seeing Chris Gunga which is always a great time. Chris Gunga is the singer from the dearly departed band the Gunga Dins in case you guys didnt know. He's a wonderful friend of mine (and yes Im saying this because I know he reads this) Love you!! But that was fun. I then went home early because I started to feel light headed. I thought I just might need to eat, so I tried that, no dice. I then proceeded to get sicky sick. Stayed at home all day Sat. No better. Went to work Sat. night where boys preceeded to talk about my boobs and one actually snapped the back of my bra to get my attention. I turned around and said "you might want to leave because I can promise you, you wont be getting a drink in this bar". It was fun. I love being able to do that. So then Sunday you already know about. WENT NO WHERE. Then today I had school then work. Heidi came in to work for me at 845 which was awesome so now Im back at home.
YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!! I entered this contest at cubs.com to get a chance to buy dugout box seats. I WON!!! So now me and Kristina and Brandon will be watching a cubs vs. houston game in Sept. FRONT ROW DIRECTLY BEHIND HOME PLATE!!! Yes, you will be able to watch me and my baby and one of my best friends in the whole world on your television. Tune in Friday Sept. 23rd!! HA HA HA HA HA!!! Im one of like 200 people that got those seats. Im so lucky. The Cubbies god smiled on me. I knew all those years praying to him would finally pay off. Im the luckiest girl in the world sometimes you know?
I get real tired of having big boobs sometimes ya know? Im a DD now. Went up from a D just recently. I used to love it. I used to be so greatful. Thanks to my mom, Ive got pretty big breasts and Im not a big girl. Well, Im 5'9 but I mean like Im not as big as girls with DD breasts tend to be. I used to show them off EVERYDAY. Recently Ive started wearing t-shirts to work and out and about. Im tired of all the fake ass attention. If you wanna hit on me, hit on me for something other than my permanently attatched girlfriends. I have a few genuine guys a week, but the ooogling bastards usuall win. Ay yi yi.
Well, thats about it. Time to go sleep, class at 9am. Love you all and have a nice Tuesday.
Y a Brandon, te quiero mucho. Espero que usted sea seguro. Usted es mi vida. El aliento llena el corazón y me mantiene vivo. Regrese por favor a mí pronto.
I hope that is right, my Spanish is quite lacking compared to yours......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home