Damn that Connie Chung!

SHE'S SERIOUSLY SCREWING AROUND WITH MY HEAD.... SHE'S A FREAKING ENIGMA...

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

no work tonight... yea!!!

Im off work tonight. Sweet. Im sitting at Kinkos waiting to do some stuff for my mom, and since I have the Kinkos hook up, I get to use the computer (or puter as I like to say) for free. Not much has been happening. Ive decided to lay off the booze for a bit. I ended up hooking up with this guy (who shall remain nameless) while drunk the other night. I told brandon, he's ok, he's just worried about me drinking so much. I do retarded things while drunk. I dont know what exactly happens. I dont know when it exactly happens. I just know that its a bad idea. So we're gonna steer away from the drunk Lauren for a bit.
I can't wait for Brandon to be home. I miss him so incredibly much. Its already been 11 weeks since he's been gone. I still have 18 weeks until he comes home. Ouch. But, Ive only got 9 weeks until I go down there to see him. So everyone wish for these next 9 weeks to go by quickly ok?
Im going to the Cubs vs. Cards game on the 20th. Woo Hoo!!! I love baseball season. its the happiest time of year. Barry Bonds is the biggest douche bag ever. "Im just tired. Me and my family are tired." Bull shit. HEY, maybe if you didnt do steroids, you wouldnt have to deal with this. You brought it on yourself you butthole. So shut up.
Im gonna go bra shopping tomorrow. I dont have any bras that actually fit me. I hate bra shopping. Its so annoying. I wish that I didnt wear a bra, but Im too afraid of my tits saggin when Im 40. My mom taught me at an early age to wear a bra ALL the time. Even when Im sleeping. I figure she's 48 and still has an amazingly perky rack so she knows what she's talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home